Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly, machining, fabrication, welding, and paint
- Rigging, forklift operation, and packaging, (pallets and prep for shipping).
- Coordinate and facilitate fabrication, assembly and integration.
- Support manufacturing, including the supervision of build and testing.
- Communicate with and support management in a timely and efficient manner.
Experience and Abilities:
- Experience with pneumatic tools, hydraulics, automated production equipment, as well as machining, welding, milling, and forming requirements.
- Ability to layout, fabricate, assemble, maintain, and repair tooling.
- Ability to study and understand specifications, blueprints, sketches, and 3D models.
- Understanding of car body structure, pressing, welding, and sealing technologies.
- Understanding of process plans and layouts.
- Product-related materials and processes.
- Set up and operation of various types of machining tools.
- Minimum knowledge of electrical wiring, piping, robotics, and electrical controls.
- Basic computer skills, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Project.
- Operation of various types of electric and pneumatic tools.
- Must have Driver’s License
- Occasional travel may be required
- Experience with AUTOMOTIVE weld tool manufacturing, machining, fabrication, milling, and millwright activities.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Positive attitude in work environment.
- Capabilities to perform physical tasks such as assembly and material handling. Should be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
Openings Available: 2
Location: Grove City
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Applicants must send resumes, salary requirements and/or inquiries for further details to Hokuto USA, Inc., 2200 Southwest Blvd., Grove City, Ohio 43123 or email@example.com. No calls, please.
Statement to Third Party Recruiting Agencies:
Our internal Recruiting Department will not be responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.