Our design works are mainly applied to body/assembly process in automotive industries. The control is involved with:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Parts loading equipment / Parts unloading equipment / Jig turntable / Line conveyor system
- Jig for parts set / Jig for parts weld / Robot hand to grip parts
- Parts handling robot interface / Parts welding robot interface / Fixed gun station interface
- Small parts (bolts / nuts / etc.) feed equipment interface
- Gun cooling system control
- Overall robot cell integration
- Be able to estimate price for parts and labor to complete control design / fabrication / installation / commissioning
Experience and Abilities:
- Be able to design and troubleshoot: Power distribution control system from 480VAC-3Phase -> 208VAC-3Phase -> 120VAC -> 24VDC
- Be able to design and troubleshoot control system with safety PLC and safety relay unit by TOYOPUC / OMRON / MITSUBISHI / A-B / KEYENCE / SUNX 3-2 Be able to design and troubleshoot field control networks: UNI-WIRE / DEVICE NET / CC-LINK / COMPOBUS / DATA HIGHWAY / PROFIBUS etc.
- Be able to design and troubleshoot PLC input device: PHOTO SENSOR / LIGHT CURTAIN / PROXIMITY SENSOR / TOUCH SENSOR / REED SENSOR / LIMIT SWITCH
- Be able to design and trouble shoot PLC output device: RELAY / CONTACTOR / MOTOR STARTER / SOLENOID VALVE etc.
- Be able to design and trouble shoot: single phase AC motor with capacitor / Inverter / 3Phase induction motor / Servo Motor etc.
- Be able to design and to trouble shoot PLC / SERVO AMP & MOTOR / ENCODER / TOUCH PANEL etc. made by OMRON / MITSUBISHI / YASKAWA / A-B / PROFACE etc.
- Be able to design and to troubleshoot net work interface with ROBOT / WELD TIMER CONTROL / OTHER AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT
- A self-starter to handle multi tasks
- A team player to help other short-handed works
- Be able to manage time to finish assigned works on time
- An Articulated/organized person
- Willing to take "Out of State Site Jobs"
Openings Available: 1
Location: Grove City
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Applicants must send resumes, salary requirements and/or inquiries for further details to Hokuto USA, Inc., 2200 Southwest Blvd., Grove City, Ohio 43123 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Statement to Third Party Recruiting Agencies:
Our internal Recruiting Department will not be responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.